Friday, March 5, 2010

New year... belated!

Okay, I'm such a procrastinator. When do I ever blog? I really suck at it... Okay... Where to begin...

New Year Resolutions 2010
-Weight loss
-Exercising/Running
-More time with family (whole and individually)
-Getting my Associates so I can finally finish up Clark

I was thinking of running a marathon next year; possibly the Portland Marathon or Hood to Coast. With Trina having the baby hear any day now, since she is 31 weeks along and Ammie getting married in July, I didn't want to go through the hassle of having to worry about that this year. This way, I can prepare for it this year and be ready next year.

Okay, so Trina is due May 3rd, but she is most likely to have this kid earlier than that. I can't wait because this is our 3rd and LAST kid. I don't care what people say... this is our last kid. The reason why I say this is (1) Trina's pregnancies have been hell from the get go. Kaylee and Sam's have been the worse of them all, but this one, not as bad... but, she hasn't gone into bed-rest... YET. (2) She is at "High Risk" for this one, which is no surprise, just like the other two. So, I have time off of work to spend time with everyone and work is already prepared for anything. They are so awesome when it comes to that kind of thing.

Spring Break is coming up. I am excited. We are getting ready for our last kid. My mother-in-law has found some things to add to our house. She found new chairs for our kitchen table and Trina painted them all black. They look great. She also got extra dressers for the girls room as well as a living room entrance dresser. I bought a new recliner and a chair from Costco for the living room and it looks great in here.

Last month I bought Trina brand new High Efficient Front Loading washer & dryers. It was awesome watching it wash our first load of laundry. I love it, being able to do three times the amount than the last W/D that we had. I don't think that I will ever go back. We have washed almost 10 blankets, including that HUGE one my grandma made us when Trina and I first got married. That was my Valentine's present to Trina and her present to me was the net-book that she bought me. It's so light and the battery power lasts about 8 hours.

Winter Quarter at school is coming to an end. Speaking of... So, I talked to my ASL professor about getting my bachelors in ASL. She told me that there are a few schools that have that program. The closest one is at Western Oregon University by Salem. I don't want to move again. I need stability in my life and with the crap that is happening with the school system in Oregon... no thanks. When you got Liberals running the state, they seem to ruin it anyway. We have got it too good here anyway. There is one at Utah Valley University, but no way would I ever live in Provo, unless they can offer me an excellent six figure income with awesome benefits, including buying a house for us. Other than that, I will have to pass. So, I'm back to square one. Changing majors can suck. But then again... I was actually considering Business Management/Administration. We'll see what happens.

The last major thing that will be happening after the baby is born, within three months following, Ammie is getting married. July 17 is the date and July 20th is Trina and my 10th Wedding Anniversary. Where does the time go? We will be in Salt Lake for about a week, so it will be nice to see family and some friends while we are there.

Talk about a fun fulfilled year. We don't have any relatives visiting this summer, for once. It will be nice, because Trina and I don't want anyone to visit, with having the baby and all. I just don't want to deal with anyone staying and having to worry about it this summer. Next summer, not so much.

Next week is our presentation in my Small Group Communications class. So glad when that is over.

That's about it so far... I will keep updates, until then...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good luck with the delivery of your last kid, hopefully it's a boy if this pregnancy has been a little better for your wife. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers for a safe last part of the pregnancy and delivery. Good luck to you guys.

Pernell Roberts: "DO you know who you're named after?" said...

Thanks, but we are actually having a girl... so that makes it our third and last!