Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October

Well, being back to school, I thought this quarter was going to be easy... boy was I wrong. I signed up for three classes:
-Accounting 201
-ASL III
-Self Esteem (like I need anymore of it)

Let me tell you how grateful I am that ASL is the easiest class that I have, knowing sign language already. The self esteem class, not so much. It consists of two Saturdays (Oct 3rd and 17th) of my time for eight hours *Snooze*. Not only do I despise the class, I have to WORK before the class starts. I work at 4:00am and then leave work at 8:00, off to class, which starts at 9:00 and lasts until 5:00. Now, for my accounting class. I went in, thinking that it was going to be easy, only to be the greatest mathematician in the world. Like I said, I'm taking self esteem, so looking at the glass as being half full. ACCOUNTING SUCKS. Especially when the professor was an accountant for thirty years at Clark College, then retiring, only to teach two days a week. It is a very fast paced class. Even though I spent time in the Tutoring Department for my accounting class, I still bombed my first test. I just consider the test as a wash. Now I will be prepared for what's coming to me. All in all, if I can stay focused on the Accounting class, I hope that I can pull a decent grade from this class. Good thing that December 10th is the last day of class. With all the credits that I have earned, I am hoping that I will receive my associates degree either fall of next year... Hopefully.

Trina is taking classes (that's about it) *Wink* :-)

Kaylee is enjoying school... for now. She is doing great when it comes to homework. Samantha is enjoying preschool immensely, in fact, when Trina or I have to pick her up at the end of class, we have a tough time trying to pry her hands off the play area or bikes on the playground.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow, sounds like your family is all busy in school! Hope all is well for you guys. Reading about everyone's school stuff, makes me stay away from school lol. Good luck to all of you.
Stephanie