Saturday, June 27, 2009

Celebrities die and Vacation time and visit

People that died in three's in a short period of time: Ed McMahon (a regular on Johnny Carson and the Publishing Clearing House spokesperson), Farah Fawcett (Charlie's Angels and what not), and then last but not least, Michael Jackson (Jackson 5 and the "King of Pop"). Talk about an interesting day. Sad time around the world for MJ fans. In record store across the nation, and the world, his albums sold out. The jokes also came out as well.

My aunt Joylynn called and asked if she could stop by the airport and drop off her kids, before heading to Newburg and Salem to drop off some other people. I told her to meet me at IKEA. I would bring her kids over here and they can hang out and rest for a couple of hours until she got back. I can already see that It's going to be a long drive for them, but the visit will be worth it.

No comments: